Sonobond’s SpliceRite ultrasonic wire splicer makes the lowest resistance, most reliable electrical connections possible. This wire splicer system quickly creates high-quality, high-strength wire connections without melting the wires or producing arcs, sparks, or fumes.
Using Sonobond’s patented Wedge-Reed System of high vibratory force and low amplitude coupling, SpliceRite uniquely welds tinned and oxidized wires in one pulse and without pre-cleaning. No other ultrasonic welder has this capability.
- Creates high-strength, precise, solid state metallurgical welds with the lowest possible voltage drop, and minimal energy consumption
- Produces no arcs, sparks or fumes, and does not melt the wires
- Microprocessor controller recalls up to 250 weld protocols, can weld by time, energy or height* and provides automatic frequency control and overload protection
- Uniquely joins wire bundles that are oxidized or tinned – in just one pulse and without pre-cleaning – using our exclusive, patented Wedge-Reed System
- 1500 and 2500 watt power supplies are available
* Pre-weld and post-weld height measurements are available when machine is equipped with our Advanced HMI